Label: Vivid Sound - VSCD-5639,Big Pink - BIG PINK 390 • Format: CD Album, Limited Edition, Reissue • Country: Japan • Genre: Rock, Folk, World, & Country • Style: Folk Rock
View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Vinyl release of "L.A.M.F." on Discogs/5(13).
· Find album reviews, songs, credits and award information for L.A.M.F. by Bunky & Jake on AllMusic - /10(3).
· L. A. M. F., an Album by Bunky & Jake. Released in on Mercury (catalog no. SR ; Vinyl LP). Genres: Folk Rock/5(2).
· Allan Jacobs (aka Jake) and Andrea Skinner (aka Bunky) met in when the pair were attending New York's School of Visual Arts. Discovering a common interest in music (they'd both sung in New York doo-wop groups), the pair started playing on the Greenwich Village coffeehouse circuit, attracting local ted Reading Time: 7 mins.
· It was followed a year later by L.A.M.F. The duo released a children's album In , Oo-Wee Little Children, on their own B&J Music label. In Karen Kramer's documentary, The Ballad of Greenwich Village, there is a close-up of a Bunky and Jake poster. The L.A.M.F. album recording is Mercury SR All songs written by Bunky and/or Jake u.n.o.
- Ginny - Nicholas Hooper - Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Lady Sunshine Ja Mister Moon (Lady Sunshine Und Mister Moon) - Marion Rung* - Marion Rung (Vinyl, LP